Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our First Baby Shower



11/18/07 was our first baby shower given by Justin's mother and two sisters Tammy and Jill. Unfortunately I didn't get many pics, but the shower was beautiful. It started at 11 and we had a great breakfast meal. We played a few games and opened all the great gifts. Debi had a great idea and asked everyone to bring a book for Marianna, she already has a full library! We can't thank Debi, Tammy, and Jill enough for all of the hard work that they put into the shower. We were so grateful that our friends and family were able to be a part of it all and are so thankful for all the great gifts!
Above are pics of me with my great friends Sarah and Meghan, a pic of Sarah with her daughter Madeline, and a pic of me opening my presents and Jill and Sydney helping me out.

No comments: