Saturday, October 13, 2007

A work in progress...





















And the decorating begins! We chose a bed set, it is from pottery barn kids, called pink daisy fields. Here is a link if you want to see it..
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/w460/index.cfm?pkey=cbdgnbd%7Cb . We have a cape cod style house and the baby's room is upstairs. We painted three walls green and one wall pink. We have the crib and dresser, which our parents bought for us (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Schlie and Massey!). We also have two book shelves. I am looking for a area rug and my sister is going to do some paintings on canvas for me, she is very talented with stuff like that, I can only draw stick figures. The rest will all come together piece by piece as I find things I like to decorate with. We registered this past week at Target and Babies R' Us for all the baby necessities, that was fun!! My first shower is in Thanksgiving from Justin's side of the family and then in December for my side of the family. Time will fly by around then with Thanksgiving and Christmas, too! Can't wait!

2 comments:

TheBombria's said...

It looks absolutely wonderful Betsy and Justin!!

Love said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.