Saturday, October 13, 2007

The first ultrasound...

August 17, 2007

My mother in law works at the regional perinatal center in syracuse, so I have a few perks. She was able to bring me in for my first ultrasound a bit earlier than most people. I was about 14 weeks, so a little to early to find out the sex, but it was awesome to be able to see the baby. At this point I still was having a lot of nausea, so being able to see the baby gave me a big pick me up. The woman that was dong the ultrasound mentioned that it could be a girl, but don't go out and buy anything. I was good and didn't buy anything. My sister did, even though I told her not to, that she would jinx me and the next time I went for an ultrasound it was sure to be a boy (which would have been great, too, but now the idea of a girl was already in my head!). It would be the six longest weeks until Justin and I found out anything for sure..

No comments: